RBA LED Ring Flash For T-series Photo Booth
There are two types of ring lights to choose from. The most common and standard ring light is our RBA Ring Light, but you can also opt-out and use the Alien bee ring flash ABR800. We think it is an overkill for the photo booth, but of course, some photographers have it already and want to use it anyway. For half price, you can simply go with the RBA Ring Light and set your camera settings according to the light current room brightness. The one advantage of using the RBA ring light is that we offer our own warranty and not another manufacturer. What that means is, if something ever goes wrong with our light, we simply ship you a new one and diagnose what went wrong. If the light was damage through negligence and actually not a product failure, then we simply charge you a repair cost. Keep in mind, that you did not have to cancel the event because you had a replacement sent to you versus, manufacturer's warranty. If the ABR800 fails or stop working, we have to call Paul C. Buff and exercise the warranty they have issued. Therefore, we wait until they have all of the paperwork completed. What that means is, you don't have a working light while we wait for them to study the warranty. This is beyond our control.
Below are the specifications of both ring lights:
RBA RL-400 RING LIGHT SPECS:
- 240 LEDs, Color Temperature 5500k-6500k
- 2 models: Flashing and Continuing lights. The power under flash model (need to connect flash sync cable to camera) is 4 times that of continuing lights.
- Operated in AC power
- Creates attractive round-shaped catch lights into the eyes of your model. Often used for microfilm shooting, production ad introduction, Interview, outer makeup light, AD, weeding following taking, Portrait photography…
- Diameter: 102mm, fit for all lens.
What is included:
- RBA LED Ring Flash
- Built-in Sync Cord
- Built-in Hot Shoe
- 2 Mounting Screws (This mount on the RBA ring light bracket)
Photo Booth Application: