What Is Layaway?
Layaway works differently than shopping with credit cards or using installment billing plans. With layaway you make payments over time, but your purchases stay in the store until you finish paying for them.
- You pick out the the photo booth package you want to put on layaway.
- You make a down payment. The down payment varies by the photo booth package. Photo Booth Place charge an amount based on your total purchase price.
- You make small payments over time. You can make weekly, biweekly, or even monthly payments, depending on the total amount.
- Once you pay off the total purchase price plus any layaway fees, you can pick up your items.
Photo Booth Place charge some or all of these fees:
- Service Fee. The service fee covers the store’s cost of processing multiple payments and keeping the items off the shelves. The service fee typically ranges from $5 to $10.
- Cancellation/ Restocking Fee. Photo Booth Place charge a cancellation or Restocking fee if you decide to cancel your layaway plan, or if you cannot make all the payments by the due date.
If you have further questions, please contact us toll free at 866-412-0160