Why a DJ Should Buy A Photo Booth?
Photo Booths are very popular for all sorts of events you are already getting DJ gigs for: weddings, bar mitzvahs, corporate events and birthday parties. They create fun and give guests a way to socialize and enjoy the evening together. Having a photo booth to offer as an add-on to a package makes a lot of sense. Especially for an existing business that already caters to the wedding and party scene such as a DJ business.
DJ's are already hauling equipment and getting set up for the “big party” of the night. So, bringing additional equipment to a gig is just another day at the office. The key to adding a photo booth to a DJ setup is having something simple and robust. The photo booth should be self-contained. The Photo Booth is a prefect addition to a DJ setup because all you have to do is roll it into place, plug it, run a test and walk away. It’s easy to set up, it’s housed in a durable chassis and the system is so easy to use and enjoy that no attendant is even needed!
When choosing a photo booth to buy be sure to look for these important attributes:
- Offer Prints: People love to see themselves in photos! And being able to bring home a print from an event? Priceless! Guests will laugh at them and pass them around at the event. But most importantly, the will hang on to that print for a long time. What else is on that print besides their adorable mug? Your business name and logo. You can’t buy an advertisement that has that value and stays around that long.
- Social Booth: A “social booth” has the ability to take those fun photo booth photos and allow the guests to share them immediately. Not all photo booths have this capability so consider charging an additional fee for this feature. Note that this features is available on all Photo Booth Place (PBP) Photo Booths. Note that this feature does require an internet connection or a portable HotSpot available from AT&T, Verizon and other carriers; however, the software and hardware must offer that out of the box to ensure you will have this important social feature - and the HootBooth Photo Booth includes 'social booth; capabilities with all of our models.
- Equipment that lasts: Just like all the hardware and high-end audio equipment to run your DJ business, you need photo booth equipment that can stand the test of time and the test of public abuse. A durable photo booth will have a quicker payout than those suitcase and curtain setups (you know, the cheesy ones) because you need to repair items every few months.
- Templates: Templates are a part of the photo booth experience. You can get as simple or fancy as you want, or simply go with templates that already exist in the Photo Booth software. Building templates is not difficult, but it varies with different software packages. Consider systems that have both template-ready packages and the ability to create custom templates, such as the Photo Booth.
- Keep it simple: There are a variety of ways to set up a photo booth most of which add complications. Keep it simple with lighting (flash adds complexity), open-air (enclosures add to the setup time), printer integration (one more thing to bring in and set up. Complete integration such as the Photo Booth is better in the short-term and long-term.
- Or Offer the Latest Features: Compliment your fancy DJ setup with a photo booth that has all the latest features from our Photo Booth Place (PBP) line of photo booths such as Greenscreen, Video, Slomo Video, GIF, sketch filters and more!
- All the Latest Features in Only 44 LBS: We now offer the Nimbus iPad Wide Stand Photo Booth which includes all of our advanced photo booth features (Greenscreen, Video, GIF and more) in a super-compact design weighing only 44 lbs!
- Start Your Photo Booth Business Now! www.photoboothplace.com -